12.10.10

Shifting gears

The last two years were a state of confusion and my struggle to stop myself and my skills from becoming obsolete. It was also a path ridden with self-doubt and questions about my future. My ambition was  becoming prey to a overwhelming array of interests and my dreams were losing their clarity. In short, my own story was unfocused, and blurry in my head.

In the last two months though, my wavering skepticism has come to a halt. My professional growth has been tested again and in new areas that have helped me gauge my weaknesses and strengths. A self-analysis is due but my renewed commitment to writing and becoming a better writer has played a strong role helping me determine the path that is right for me. This clarity of focus and vision has doubled my confidence in my abilities and my faith in my strengths. I am committed to and absolutely plan on becoming extremely successful, both financially and emotionally, in the next two years. I've consistently met my targets every year but its time now to hit the bullseye. Two things will happen in the first quarter of next year. 1) My professional career will jump two levels higher on a high-growth path and 2) I will have finished the first draft of my fiction manuscript.

I'm working very closely with the CMO of a large Fortune 100 company and this opportunity is helping me elevate my ability to think strategically and focus on the big picture. This experience will be instrumental in the next chapter of my professional life. I'm thrilled to be back in the game and on top of mine. 

I may not write here too often about work-stuff because I understand it can get boring. Maybe just once in a while..

No comments:

Post a Comment