28.10.10

Its done

I almost didn't send the application in, but bravado prevailed and I just printed the application out and booked a UPS overnight shipment. Its slightly unnerving. If I don't get in, I pray to God to give me the grace to accept it and to not lose confidence in myself. Ideasmithy - THANK you for your generous feedback and brutal honesty. It propelled me forward. I could use this discipline and it would be a huge boost to my flagging self-confidence.

Baa's tethering between relapsing and getting better. P. is trekking to the hospital today while I take care of her kids. I don't want to speculate anymore about Baa. Praying that she is able to fight this.

It's been an exhausting week and some good news will be much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. :-) You're always welcome. And umm..sorry for the delay in getting ahead on the second one. Awry schedule happening.

    ReplyDelete